Friday, May 22, 2015

Come Bet

Once the point is established you can make a bet called the come bet.  The come bet is similar to the pass line bet.  The way the come bet works is you win on the come bet if a seven or eleven is rolled.  You loose on the come bet once a two, a three, or a twelve is rolled.  If a box number is rolled the come bet is then moved to that box number and that box number must be rolled before a seven in order to win that come bet.  If the seven is rolled before the box number then you loose on that come bet.  You can make as many come bets as you want.  As you can see in the picture I already have the pass line bet with odds and the point is six.  I also have a come bet on a box number and I placed another come bet.  The way this bet works I win the pass line and the pass line odds if a six is rolled before the seven, I win on the come bet that has been moved to the five if the five is rolled before the seven.  On the come bet that I placed it's similar to the pass line bet on the come out roll.  If a seven or eleven is rolled I win before the box number is rolled, and I loose if the twelve, the two, or the three is rolled before the box number is established.

No comments:

Post a Comment